This video is so funny. Just watch it..... DON'T FORGET TO PAUSE THE MUSIC TO THE RIGHT SO YOU CAN HEAR THIS VIDEO
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Wedding Dance...
Posted by The Johnsons at 4/17/2008 04:34:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We are a family of 6. Three girls and one boy (but he is actually 2 kids in one, since he has so much energy) We live out in Northern Virginia and we have been here for 6 years. We really love it, we love being so close to everything, there is so much to do out here.
This video is so funny. Just watch it..... DON'T FORGET TO PAUSE THE MUSIC TO THE RIGHT SO YOU CAN HEAR THIS VIDEO
Posted by The Johnsons at 4/17/2008 04:34:00 PM
1 comments:
Fun. I wish I had that much fun at my wedding. I was throwing up the whole time, instead. Ah, the Mormon wedding sickness!
Post a Comment