Thursday, June 19, 2008

New Underwear,New Bed

Ok Ok, I know that it has been a while since I have written. I have been busy I have been planning for a trip that we are on right now. We are out visiting family out in Utah. Alot has happened, I had a novel idea to start potty training Ethan before we went on vacation (2 weeks before) I am not sure if that was a great idea or a bad one, but I do know I am thankful not to buy diapers anymore, I don't do the pull up thing, just straight underwear even at night. Ethan has actually been doing better than I thought, going poop in the toilet was a tough one at first but after a few times he finally got the hang of it, he thought pooping in his underwear just wasn't comfortable as much as getting ride of it in the toilet.......With the big boy underwear came the big boy bed as well...that was also a transition but he loves it so much and he likes feeling big like his other siblings......When Ethan got his new mattress he enjoyed jumping on it with Brooklyn and of course he just had to wear his underwear not only on his bum but his head too.




0 comments: