Today was a great day. I met up with a friend from college today and it was like we never lost touch or have been without seeing each other. I drove out to her house with my son Ethan (my girls were with their Grandma Hammond) "they said Mom I don't want to come if there aren't kids my own age there" typical children, they love to be occupied by their peers. We hung out and talked about old times, the future and present situations with our own families. It was great to laugh and giggle like we used to (I miss those days.)
She decided to take me on a tour of her house when we got to her basement and smelled a musty smell coming from her guest bedroom as we took a few steps in beneath our feet was a squishy, wet mess, her water sprinkler was faced towards the window in the guest bedroom and soaked the room. We had a great time cleaning the carpets and of course playing catch up while we were working. There is nothing better than helping a friend out in need.
I also got to play the wii fit, I am hooked I am sold on buying it for sure. A great family addition for anyone.
I just hope that everyone can have days like these.
Embrace great friends and tell them often how much you appreciate them.........
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Bonding with old friends
Posted by The Johnsons at 7/29/2008 10:22:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment