If you have seen some of my earlier posts you know that this year has been a new beginning for us.
I have had a lot to learn from what we went through as a family last year, and to say we won't go through hard times again, I would be a fool.
I have learned to try and make the best out of a negative situation and turn it into something positive, as my parents would put it "make lemonade out of lemons".
I have been able to listen more and talk less.
I have been able to pick up pieces when sometimes they were to small to grasp.
I have been able to listen to others advice and take it to heart, not for granted.
I am becoming more of a believer of looking forward not behind.
Life is not always forgiving but you make the best of what you are given.
So many other people have it harder, why would I complain.
I know all of this may sound cliche but to write it and do it is better than to just think it......
Monday, September 1, 2008
New Beginnings
Posted by The Johnsons at 9/01/2008 12:51:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
Dabecca, you are the best! I love your insights and you should definitly leave a comment on my blog too. :)
Post a Comment