I absolutely hate odd numbers, I used to think that every other year was a good year for me especially if it was even, I know I know it sounds so weird, it just so happens that over the years it has been an every other year thing. I decided last year I was going to trash that theory. It's life and life happens, stuff happens. I am not going to dwell on negative things just because it is an odd year.
I will vent to vent but for no other reason than normal circumstances that so happen to come by.
The middle of December we had to purchase a new air handler (the indoor unit that goes with the outdoor heat pump) one week before Christmas 3 of our kids got pneumonia. One week ago the water line on our ice make broke and water seeped through the floor to the basement ceiling and this morning I went to take Brooklyn to school and noticed my rear tire was completely flat and off of the rim...."Yeah" we got to walk in 19 degree weather, as my daughter cried all the way to school because she did not want to be late (needless to say she hates being late and was not looking forward to it)
I can't say that I have bad luck because it is 2009, because some things happened in 2008. No but really, stuff happens and I understand that, no more every other year thing for me, THIS IS GOING TO BE A GREAT YEAR NO MATTER WHAT.....
I just wanted to vent
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Interesting chain of events!!
Posted by The Johnsons at 1/15/2009 12:06:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment