Sunday, February 15, 2009

Tanning Mistake

OK so I am a natural born whitey.

When spring approaches I start browning myself up, by using sunless tanning lotions or sprays, I found this spray that I really like.

The other night when I sprayed my tan, I totally forgot to lay down some towels when I sprayed and the next morning I noticed that the carpet was a bit pink.

"I thought OK, I need to get a carpet cleaner and get this out"

As I started cleaning the carpet it did not come out at all it made the whole area an even PINK color. One positive note it is only the carpet that is by our Master Bath.

You know you have a wonderful husband when he looks at the damage and says with a smile "Well your favorite color is PINK"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yup, I agree. Ron is a gem. I'll never forget how he looked at your pile of green diarrhea fiasco of dinner and said with a serious face, "it looks good." Wow, I love that guy.

The Powell Family said...

I agree! He always treated his sisters well, too. He got the good Johnson genes.