Saturday, June 20, 2009

My Accomplishment

Ok so I have accomplished something pretty amazing today. As most of you know I am not a runner at all. I have started a new workout/training program, I have been doing it with my sister, (even though she lives 2,000 miles away) we do the program at our gym.

Today I jogged 1 1/2 miles and did 150 walking lunges which covered about 1/4 of a mile, it was a great but tough workout.

I just had to blog about this, because I was very proud of myself.

4 comments:

The Letteer Family said...

Good job Rebecca! I would be proud too. I'm not a huge runner either.

Melanie said...

Great! We can run when you get back!! Proud of you!!

The Monkeys said...

Those walking lunges are tough. Be careful and don't hurt your knees! Congratulations on the run. That is a big accomplishment!!

Brittany Crane said...

Congrats Rebecca! That is so awesome!