Ok so I had a friend of mine tell me that I have not updated my blog in a long time. So here it goes.
I am doing my first 5k this Saturday. I am actually doing it with my daughter Ashtyn one of her friends and a friend of mine.
I am also doing a 3 day 20 mile a day walk in October I started training for it almost 4 weeks ago. I am up to 6 miles a day. I am really proud of myself. I am also supposed to raise 2300.00 by October in order to walk, at first I did not think this would be possible and that it would be very difficult, others have said the same thing as well, but I am pushing forward because this is something that I want to do. I have almost raised 1000.00 in 4 weeks I would say that is quite an accomplishment thus far.
We are going on vacation in 2 weeks and will be gone for a while, we are visiting family out in Utah, the kids are really excited to see their cousins and Grandparents.
I will keep you updated with photos while we are on vacation.
Thursday, June 4, 2009
Update
Posted by The Johnsons at 6/04/2009 10:30:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
Golly Rebecca! That's so awesome! I wish I was that dedicated! I hope you have a lot of fun in Utah with your family! :)
Post a Comment