Yes we went to the fair, and we had so much fun.
We started off with a Bubble Gum Blowing Contest at the Fair and they did it in different age groups. Ethan was in the 5 and under group and instead of blowing they had the kids spit the gum the as far as they could and he won by spitting his the furthest, he loved getting a first place blue ribbon and a box of bubble gum. Kailin and Ashtyn also did the contest in their age group they did not win but they had alot of fun doing it. I decided to participate in the contest when they announced adults, I got 5th place, it was fun to feel like a kid again.
I posted pictures of the kids because mine turned out too dark.
Thursday, August 6, 2009
The Fair
Posted by The Johnsons at 8/06/2009 12:02:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
That sounds so fun! I want to go to the fair.
Post a Comment