I have been battling feet issues and unfortunately it decieded to all happen before my event. I wasn't sure how I was going to do 60 miles, but I made the decision to do what I could each day and to keep pushing. I was able to complete 32 miles out of the 60 not what I was hoping for but proud of what I was able to do. At the end of day 1 my feet were in so much pain that medic taped my feet and on day 2 they were re-taped and I walked 5 miles with the tapeing but than saw medic again at a pitstop and had the tape taken off because my feet were swelling around the tape, after a break I continued on.
Monday, October 12, 2009
Posted by The Johnsons at 10/12/2009 11:21:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
You go girl!
Post a Comment