Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Ethans 5th Birthday!!!!!

On Monday August 30th we celebrated Ehtans 5th B-day with his friends. He really wanted a Lego Cake and like the crazy mother that I am I decided I would make it, I found a link online on how to do it and I thought to myself "that doesn't look to bad" 3 hours later of putting it together...it looked nothing like what I thought it would, I decided I would buy them from now on.........
Ethan had a great time playing some water games, making ice cream sundaes, eating cake (Can you say Sugar Attack!!!!) and than opening gifts, it was alot of fun!!!!!

We will celebrate Ehthans actual Birthday on the 1st of Sep. and than On Saturday Sep. 4th is Ashtyns 12th B-day......It has been fun....but I am sooo tired










1 comments:

Sara said...

I think you did a great job on the cakes.