Ok so I hit a new milestone last week. I got into a new digit, you know the kind with the 1 in front.....yeah yeah, so now you know where I was but now you know where I am heading. It is such a great feeling, seeing the numbers are great but the way I feel is a good thing too, this has been a nice change all around.
I do have to say I hit a bit of a low a few days later after my wonderful milestone....no I did not fall off the wagon and I did not hit the nearest buffet, but I was feeling a little blue. I have lost over 50 lbs. and I feel great, but lately I have seen recent photos of me and I felt like "wait a minute that girl still looks so big" and that is when I felt blue....but what I had to do was pick myself up and tell myself "Rebecca remember it is about the journey and your health" that was a hard one to tell myself and I'm sure I will keep telling myself that from time to time because hey we all have low moments....but it is what we do with those moments that count:)
Monday, August 23, 2010
Yeah new milestone.......
Posted by The Johnsons at 8/23/2010 03:29:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Hang in there! You're doing a great job!!
LOL! It shows that I deleted my last comment..oh well. :) I just wanted to tell you...Good job, keep up the good thoughts and the hard work!! (I just didn't like the way I had worded it before so I deleted it.) :) YOU GO GIRL!!!
Post a Comment