So while I was at home today my 15 year old says "Mom a tree came down in our yard and damaged our fence", "HA HA" I thought, my kids love to play jokes and tease me all of the time, so why should I buy into it now, right!!!!! WRONG, I was totally WRONG....A tree did come down today, how did I not hear it, I have no clue and what is the deal with our stupid trees.
Our first tree issue caused a crack in our foundation 3 years ago
The second tree got struck in a lighning storm and fell towards our driveway
The third tree came down in the wind and crashed into our fence....
I'm begining to see a pattern here............
Monday, December 6, 2010
IT COMES IN THREES
Posted by The Johnsons at 12/06/2010 10:08:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
In your case, bad luck comes in 'trees' not threes. haha
Post a Comment