Last week I went to Target and tried on a pair of size "10" jeans and they fit and looked great, well you know how a pair of jeans can vary from store to store and from cut to cut.
While Ron and I were out this evening we went to Nordstroms and I thought "you know what? I want to try on a bunch of size tens just to make sure that I am a true "10" I took like 6 pairs back with me to the dressing room and guess what? they all fit (I was so excited)
Another thing I was so happy about is that one of the brands of jeans that I tried on was "Calvin Klein" I have not tried on Calvin Kleins since I was a size 4 and let me tell you it felt amazing.....No I did not buy any of the jeans, I just tried them on just to say to myself that I could and it felt absolutely terrific.
Saturday, February 4, 2012
Size "10"
Posted by The Johnsons at 2/04/2012 08:39:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment