Tuesday, September 30, 2008

6 Things that you don't know about me!!!

Wow this might be hard, six things that no-one knows about me, well I talk quite a bit and so this may be a toughie.

1.)Ok I know this may be sad to admit but I absolutely love Hamburgers and would love to open a Gourmet Burger place.

2.)I have weird nightly rituals when I go to bed. I have to have our bedroom door open and it has to touch our dresser, I also have to fluff our pillows and the seam of my pillowcase has to face my side of the bed and Ron's pillow seem has to face the other side (I know totally OCD) I have know idea why I do this but it happens every night, and it drives Ron nuts.

3.)I hate odd numbers in fact I believe that I am cursed with odd days, he he he (Ok I am sounding so OCD) but I am so superstitious that is why I feel the way I do about odd numbers.

4.)I absolutely love music, I listen to it all of the time, I love to blare the tunes in the car (my kids have learned this sound from the time in the womb) even though I am not great at remembering the lyrics to the songs, I will always have music around. (I just hope I can take my itunes to my grave)

5.)I love taking extremely hot baths so hot you can see the steam rising from the top of the water.

6.)I am extremely competitive, I love to win. I try my best not to show it, I am not a soar loser though.

Ok I did it 6 things no-one knows about me, I think I haven't told anyone. I hope you guys don't think that I am to weird.........

2 comments:

The Monkeys said...

You are a nutter. Just Joking. Fun stuff. And the Gourmet burger thing sounds great- let me know when it opens.

sochie said...

wow, who would have thought you were soo OCD! tee hee just kidding. those were good ones. I didnt know any of those things. I cant wait to find out more about you.