1.) The greatest gift that my parents ever gave me was sending me to EFY when I was 16 I really discovered my testimony there and I have never forgotten that.
2.) I can bend my second toe where it looks like a chair.
3.) One of my favorite places in the World is "DisneyWorld" (I could definately live there) I am a Disney finatic.
4.) I have been a soda addict for years. I drank Coke for a long time, than I went to Diet Coke and than Diet Pepsi now I am soda free, I have been for a month.
5.) I have been in many state and national speech competitions from Middle School all the way through High School. (Ok do not tell the Bishop because I do not want to speak in church)
6.) My favorite color is Pink.
7.) I was a swimmer for years with a team from Elementary to High School.
8.) Most spiritual experience is when Ron met Kailin for the first time and at that moment it was as if they had known each other for years.
9.) I am deathly afraid of Cockroaches, I grew up with them in the South, and I had too many run ins with them.
10.) I won second place in a state Photography contest and my photo was published in a magazine. (I was so proud of that moment)
11.) I love Christmas time, it is so magical, I love to see the sparkle in my childrens eyes.
12.) Ron and I only dated for 7 weeks when he asked me to marry him and than got married 8 weeks later. (when you know you just know)
13.) I colored my hair blonde when I was in college and I have never looked back. (Yee-Ha blondes have more fun.....LOL)
14.) I have only cooked the same thing twice my whole married life just a handful of times (I love to try new things)
15.) I love the heat and loathe the cold.
16.) When I was younger I wanted 30 kids. (WOW that changed a bit)
17.) I absolutely love the Beach....I want to own a vacation home on an island someday.
18.) My favorite candy is Gummi Bears (but it has to be the Haribo brand)
19.) I am extremely close with my sisters and brothers. (We are a very tight knit family)
20.) Ron is and will allways be the Love of my Life!!!!
21.) I love being a Mother, it will allways have its challenges but there is nothing greater.
21.) Favorite movie of all time is "Steel Magnolias" it reminds me of how things were when I grew up. (I also was in the play)
22.) I would take Candy over Chocolate any day.
23.) I love watching movies.
24.) I would love to spend the day with Reese Witherspoon (I just love her)
25.) I am such a History buff, I absolutely love to learn new things about history, it is so fascinating too me.
Monday, February 9, 2009
"25 Random Things"
Posted by The Johnsons at 2/09/2009 11:56:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Thanks for sharing! I love to hear about people and how they think!
You've been in the family for how long and I didn't know half that stuff about you. You're amazing! We're luck to have you in our family!!
I had no idea. I know who to call for speech tips
5.) I have been in many state and national speech competitions from Middle School all the way through High School. (Ok do not tell the Bishop because I do not want to speak in church)
I'm so telling the Bishop.. Now, every time the phone rings, you are going to think it's him.
Post a Comment