Monday, February 2, 2009

'I DID IT"

Me and some of my friends went to this place called kids n' motion. Lots of slides, bounce houses and jungle gym type things. When we were there Ethan did not want to go on anyhting "scary looking" he decided to play it safe. I tried and I tried to get him to go down the slide and on the trampoline but nothing worked, the last 20 minutes of playtime I noticed Ethan walking up one of the slides and of course he ended up going down, after that he went again and again and than he went on everything else. One of my friends had her camera to catch the moment.

I was so proud of him.


2 comments:

The Monkeys said...

Yeah Ethan! It was so fun to watch and see if he would actually do it.

sochie said...

you updated your blog! i like the new background