Ok so I am not a runner and never have been so I thought I would start off slow and work my way into a jog, you have to start somewhere right? So I signed up for my first 5k which was a breast cancer walk and I did it with Ashtyn and some friends. It was a great experience, there were so many people there and not just from the D.C. area, this was a Global Race and so people came from all over the world. It was truly an amazing experience. Everyone gathering together for one cause and one purpose.
Saturday, June 6, 2009
5k in Washington D.C.
Posted by The Johnsons at 6/06/2009 08:46:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Congrats! I wish I would've signed up earlier
That is so awesome Rebecca. Way to go!!
We will miss you while you are on vacation.
Post a Comment