Today we celebrated Kailins B-Day. I got up this morning and made her chocolate chip pancake muffin cups. The rest of the day she got to spend it how she wanted and she wanted to just chill, that was ok with us.
Per her dinner request I made spaghetti and meatballs with mozzarella, garlic and green olive french bread and of course cherry cheesecake (one of her favorites) We celebrated spending time with one another and enjoying her open her presents. Kailin did not ask for much, she is actually pretty low key that way. She is an avid book reader, so of course on the list was some books.
Later in the evening she called a friend to come over after the family festivites was over.
I hope she had a great day!!
I will never forget my darling 8lb, full of black hair little girl that took a hard 3days for her to get here, but worth every minute.
We love you Kailin
Friday, August 28, 2009
Kailin is 14
Posted by The Johnsons at 8/28/2009 08:14:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
You've been busy with birthdays
Post a Comment