Today was such a great day. I got up this morning and made cinnamon rolls for Ethan and the kids, later for lunch I took him and met up with a couple of friends out for lunch.
Later in the evening he had some friends come over and we had a BBQ and the kids played in the pool and we just had some good old fashioned fun.
I also made Ethans cake into a swimming pool, it was alot of fun, tedious but fun.
We enjoyed the day so much.
I can't beleive that he is now 4 it just seems like yesterday that I was carrying him, he was such a sweet baby and nothing has changed. He is full of life and energy. We love our little guy.
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
Ethan turns 4
Posted by The Johnsons at 9/01/2009 09:29:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Fun party. I love the cake you made. I'm so impressed Becca you have talent!!
Happy Birthday to Ethan! Good job on the cake!
That looks great. Nice work
Post a Comment