Ok I know I am a little nutty but I just love Christmas, everything about it, the smells, the lights, the trees the memories and the joy in all of it.
Now I love Thanksgiving as well but I just love to put up the Christmas Tree early and yes that means before turkey day!!! We put up the tree this evening and the kids had such a great time, I enjoyed watching the kids pick up certain ornaments and have a memory to go with it.
I remember being young putting up the tree with my family and one of my favorite things to do was to put the ornaments on the tree, we had such different ornaments that had a story to go with them and so I wanted to take on the tradition as well.
Monday, November 9, 2009
Christmas is here!!!!
Posted by The Johnsons at 11/09/2009 10:49:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I'm jealous that you already put up your tree I will have to come over just to stare at it until we put up ours. lol
So I totally thought you were Kalin in that picture where you are putting an ornament on the tree. Crazy I never realized how much you two look alike.
You've got me thinking......maybe ours will go up soon too!
Post a Comment