Wednesday, November 11, 2009

A fun Veterans Day plus the News!!!!!

We decided to take our kids to go see the movie "Christmas Carol" and than when we were done we went to the mall so the kids could see Santa. While we were waiting to see the big guy we noticed there was a man filming the kids looking onto the candy land set, but his camera was quite huge, we discovered it was channel 7 news. When our kids were sitting on Santa's lap, they were filmed by the news camera and than interviewed to ask them what they wanted for Christmas, than they turned to me and asked if I would like to answer some questions, "Sure" It was alot of fun, the kids enjoyed it sooooooo much. (I was just sad Ashtyn could not be there to experience it, she was at a friends house for the day)





1 comments:

The Letteer Family said...

SO COOL! You guys are famous!!! I bet the kids loved that! :)