As you know with my last post, my sister and my mom have a clothes recycling thing going on. I just received my sisters box today and I knew that the contents of the box contained size 16 capris and size Large shirts. Once I opened the box I just stared at the clothes, I walked around my room a little bit stared out my bedroom window and had a mini panic attack. For alot of you you may not know the feeling of something like this but it truly is a scary thing, when you have been heavier for several years the idea of being in smaller clothes is something unimaginable. I have not seen a size 16 much less being able to wear one in 9 years. Once I got over my fear I tried on each pair and I could not believe that I could zip and button the pants without having to lay on the bed or suck in. This was an incredible feeling.
I hope you don't get sick of my blogging about my weight loss journey but as I have said before this is part of my journey to let all of my demons loose.
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
"16"
Posted by The Johnsons at 1/19/2010 10:26:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
AWESOME! Congrats!
You go girl!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment