Thursday, January 14, 2010

No Pants

Great News I was decluttering my closet last night and decided to go through my pile of capri pants (all of which I wore just this past summer) I wanted to see the difference all 8 pairs too big, there was even room in between.....AMAZING, the pants even came off while the button was still buttoned and the zipper zipped, this was truly an amazing feeling.

My family is shrinking. One of my sisters and my mother have been losing weight as well. My sister was smaller than me but had some weight to lose, she has now lost 35lbs and is now sending her old clothes my way, it will be nice not to have to buy clothes while I am going through this process. My mom has lost 90 lbs and I am now saving some of my old clothes for her, we have our own recycling bussiness going on.

2 comments:

Sara said...

I'm so proud of you Rebecca!

The Letteer Family said...

That's awesome and a great way to recycle clothes!