Saturday, April 3, 2010

Spring Break

We have had such a wonderful Spring Break. We started off the week with an Easter BBQ with some friends. The kids hunted eggs as well as the adults. There was one golden egg hidden and since I was hiding the egg only Ron could hunt for it for our family. I actually had to rehide the egg 4 times since it was found by accident 4 different times. When everything was all said and done Ron was the one who found it, I couldn't beleive it, but he did and there was no cheating involved. We hung out and talked with the families and just had a good time.
The rest of the week I have been keeping the kids busy, with going to the park, jojos, going back and forth to friends houses and having tons of friends over to our house. I absolutely have loved every minute of it. This has been an amazing Spring Break. I hope that everyone will have a wonderful Easter.





0 comments: