Ok this was kind of hard. It was difficult thinking of just four things, so I had to double up on a few of them.
Four Shows I Watch:
1. The Biggest Looser
2. Desperate Housewives (Ron even watches this with me, I don't think it's for the plot)
3. Survivor
4. Phineas and Ferb
Ok the truth is I love so many T.V. shows but I can't list them in just four, that's sad I know, but thank goodness for TIVO.
Four Things I'm Passionate About:
1. My Husband and Four kids
2. My Extended family
3. My Friends
4. Myself (not in a selfish way)
Four Phrases I Say A Lot:
1. "Ron will you get me some water"
2. "I want to win the Lottery"
3. "Come spend time with me"
4. "I want that."
Oh crap some of these phrases don't sound to good. Ron said there are other phrases that I say alot as well but I can't put them on here :)
Four Things I've Learned from the Past:
1. To think before you leap.
2. To kill your enemies with kindness.
3. To wash your feet really well after you get a spray on tan.
4. Let go and Let God.
Four Places I Would Like to Go:
1. Bora Bora
2. Europe
3. DisneyWorld
4. back to the 80s.
Four Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Cleaned out my refrigerator
2. Did laundry
3. went walking with Ethan with my jogging stroller
4. Spent time with Ron
Four Things I'm Looking Forward to:
1. July
2. Going to Kings Dominion alot this Summer
3. Getting the outside of my house worked on
4. Girls camp
Four Things I Love about Winter:
1. Christmas, watching my kids open presents
2. Hot chocolate
3. Cuddling with my man
4. Christmas music and movies
Four Things on My Wish List:
1. Millions of dolloars.
2. A plane.
3. A pink convertible bug, with a white top and white wall tires.
4. For all my children to be healthy and extremely happy.
I tagged:
Cheata
Melanie
Melissa
Terri
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Tagged
Posted by The Johnsons at 4/21/2010 09:16:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
I loved your post. i especially love how you watch phineous and ferb and that your passionate about yourself but not in a selfish way. ha ha. i just love it
Post a Comment