Today was a good day for me. I went to Target to get Kailin a little black skirt and while I was there I passed these way cute denim capris "I thought no way am I going to try them on, not at all" If anyone has ever had any experience with Target their clothes tend to run smaller at least that is what I have noticed, and I never dare try on any pants there because it can be depressing when you get your size and discover they don't even fit at all, since they run smaller.
Butttt since I feel like I have been working really hard I decided "What the Hey, What do I have to lose" well I wouldn't lose anything really but the girl who works at Target in the dressing room just might lose her hearing when I scream and throw the pants over the stall, you know what I mean!!!
Guess what!!!! the capris totally fit, not only did they fit, but I did not have to suck in, jump up and down until the pants zipped or even do the old bend and squat to stretch out the pants. I could not believe it, I got my size not a size up but my size. I do have to tell you I almost shed a tear but it was totally a tear of joy. When I wore my pants later I totally strutted my stuff like I was a supermodel, but the only small problem with that was I was at Wegmans and I am sure I got some strange looks with my big cheesy grin on my face. I didn't care at that moment I was lookin good in my jeans..........
I have always been a target fan but now I can say I am a Target fan for "ME" as well.
Friday, May 14, 2010
Target Day!!!
Posted by The Johnsons at 5/14/2010 07:19:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Thats awesome Dabecca!! i know what you mean about target sizes running small. I'm really proud of you and i'm glad you got to strut what yo mama gave you today! Way to go and keep up the good work. You look GREAT!
Next you just need to buy yourself a MILF shirt!) Good job Becca! You are so beautiful and you have been so dedicated! You deserve to be proud of yourself!
Post a Comment