I have a hard time with surprises...Don't get me wrong I love them, but what is hard is when someone says to me, Hey guess what I have something for you but you can't have it for a while.......Over the years my husband has tried several times to surprise me with things and I have allways found out......needless to say the story below is no different
Our family was hanging out with some friends Saturday night, and I knew while we were there that my hubby couldn't stay long becasue a family was moving into our ward and he was going to go help. After some time went by he decided to go, and about and hour and a half later he comes back. I ask "How did the move go?" and Ron said "It went good" I than asked "How is the family? what are the children like?" the answers I received was "Oh good, they are fine"
Fast Forward to Sunday during YWS and I was talking to one my friends and I asked her if she had met the new family yet, she told me "she had not, that the move got canceled last night becasue they were still driving down from New York that the move was changed to today" you can imagine my surprise when I said "what do you mean the move was canceled, you must be wrong becasue Ron was there last night, and he told me how he met the family and stuff" so of course this went back and forth a couple of times, me saying oh yeah he did go and her saying he couldnt have........
So now you can imagine what I was thinking "What the heck was Ron doing" so after church I said to Ron "so was there really a move last night" and he said "No, can't I ever surprise you with anything" needless to say it is Valentines day and our Anniversary this month........ "Ron you could have said I'm just doing some things" "No I couldn't have" he replied, you would have wanted to knwo what it was....... I guess this is a lesson learned for me not to pry so often when my husband is trying to surprise me........
Sunday, February 6, 2011
No surprises
Posted by The Johnsons at 2/06/2011 02:39:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
Great story. :)
Post a Comment