Saturday, August 27, 2011

over 70lbs and still going

Just recently while I was out in Utah I discovered some old photos of me and when I looked at them I could not beleive how heavy I was, of course I knew I was overweight but I had no idea of how much.

I have been working on this weight loss journey for 2 years now and I know some of you may think "WOW it has taken her quite a while to lose that weight, but just like with all journeys, some take longer than others, but I am thankful I had a map along the way with this one......meaning I have changed my lifestlye, I still enjoy the not so good foods, I just have to make limits.

Here are some of the photos that I found of before my journey and one of that was recently taken.....







2 comments:

Stacey said...

You look great and I love your hair color too!

The Monkeys said...

Oh wow- Hot Mama! You look great!! The real changes that stick take longer! It's hard to remember that sometimes!