Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Over 90 lbs and still going

It has been a lonnnggg while since I have blogged. I am still on my weight loss journey and I have lost a total of 91 lbs so far and I am not done. I have learned so much and continue to everyday. I have learned it's ok to say no (I don't have to do what everyone else is doing) I have learned I can cheat one day a week and still be just fine BUT....I AM BACK ON THE NEXT DAY, I have learned that my body is here to stay so I better take care of it, I have learned that 2% milk is so much better for you (lowfat and skim all you are left with is sugar VERY TRUE) I have learned so much about food that I should be a dietician (LOL)

1 comments:

The Letteer Family said...

Interesting...I didn't know about the 2% milk. Golly girl, you are doing a great job! You should share the other things that you have learned with us. :)